How To Select a Custom Closet Provider
We understand, as a consumer you have so many options for the selection and installation of closets and other storage spaces. To help you make an informed decision we offer the following tips and questions to help you choose your perfect closet company.
- Closet companies should be licensed and insured.
- Never underestimate the value of a good design. An experienced designer is trained to maximize the space and tailor it to your specific needs.
- Will the company provide you with a detailed design? It will be difficult to make an informed decision without reviewing all the designs and doing an “apples to apples” comparison.
- Do they offer only stock sizes: 18, 24, and 30? At Tailored Closets, we have no stock sizes. Every item is fully customized, including drawer sizes. See our product information page for full technical specifications.
- What is their selection? We have 25 color and wood grain samples to choose from.
- Inquire about warranties, which can range from one year to a lifetime.
- Are they a full service company? Does their installation include removing the old shelving? Will you be repairing the walls and doing touch up painting, or will they? See our Process page for a detailed description of our design and installation process.
- Ask: who installs the job? Does the company use its own personnel for installation or work through subcontractors? How long are they with the company?
- Determine how long it will take for delivery and installation; for instance, special order materials may delay installation.
Be sure to read our other tips and guides:
- Comparing Closet Providers
- Clearing Closet Clutter
- Building and Remodeling Tips for Closets and Storage
We hope these tips are helpful to you as you shop and compare. As a closet provider, Tailored Closets is dedicated to providing the highest quality standards in the closet industry, in both materials and service. As the saying goes “measure twice, cut once”, Tailored Closets wants you to do it right the first time.
Copyright © Tailored Closets